Pôvodná ponuka už vypršala, ale nevadí. Táto je totiž takmer rovnaká.

Pobyt v srdci Budapešti v elegantnom 4* hoteli s wellness a s vyhliadkovou terasou

4,2 / 5 Hotel President**** Budapešť - Maďarsko (mapa)

Spýtajte sa nás na čokoľvek k ponuke

Často sa pýtate

Ako uplatniť
Deti
Príplatky
Storno podmienky
Benefity
Miriam Schwind

I meant one adult and two kids. So 3 people total
Thank you

Hotel President****

Dear Miriam Schwind,
Thank you for your kind interest. Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate 3 guests in one superior room. We can accommodate you in our Junior Suite. Unfortunately this room category you cannot book it in this webpage and there is a price difference between superior room and junior suite.
If you wish to come for 1 adult+2 kids please call or write us with your travel date.
I look fowrard to your reply.
Best regards, Vivien Varga Reservation

Miriam Schwind

Hi i would be interested to stay in your hotel with two kids. One adult and two kids in age of 8 and 11. Would be possible to stay in one room with two beds. I meant we are pretty comfortable sleep 3 of us in one bigger bed. From our experience.
Thank you
 Miriam

Hotel President****

Dear Miriam Schwind,
Thank you for your kind interest.
Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate 4 guests in one room, only if the kids under 6 years old.
If you wish to come to our hotel with this offer, please book 2 rooms.
We will do our best to accommodate you next to each other.
Best regards,
Vivien Varga
Reservation

Monika Gonekova

Hello, I also would like to know if there is a possibility to book a room for three adult persons? how would the price be?

Hotel President****

Dear Monika Gonekova,
If you wish to come for 3 adults, there is 30 €/night extra supplement.
Online you can only book for 2 adults, but if you have a confirmed reservation please write us at reservations@hotelpresident.hu to request extra bed.
Best regards,
Vivien Varga
Reservation

Veronika

Da sa objednat pobyt aj pre 3 dospele osoby? Aka je cena?
Dakujem

Hotel President****

Dear Veronika, If you wish to come for 3 adults, there is 30 €/night extra supplement. Online you can only book for 2 adults, but if you have a confirmed reservation please write us at reservations@hotelpresident.hu to request extra bed. Best regards, Vivien Varga Reservation

Valér Tomeček

Nevidim tu odpovede na otazky. Tiez by ma zaujimalo ako je to s parkovanim. Chceme ist autom samozrejme..

Hotel President****

Dear Valer Tomecek,

The hotel does not have its own parking lot, so we can offer the following options:
Parking in the surrounding streets, 525, – HUF / hour / car (8:00 to 20:00 pm)
The garage at Szabadság tér can be provided (5 minutes walk from hotel) at a cost of 500, – HUF / car / hour or 6.000, – HUF / daily ticket

http://www.libertysquareparking.com/
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards, Vivien Varga Reservation

Edit Next Next

Vladimir Kavec

Dobry den, chcel by som pobyt pre 2dosp a 2 deti (4a6r.), je v ponuke aj Junior suite, prosim?

Hotel President****

Dear Vladimir Kavec,
Thank you for your kind interest.
We can accomodate 2 adults+2 children in our junior suite, kindly check our availability before buying the voucher.
What would be your travel date?
I look forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Vivien Varga
Reservation

Anna Kolesárová

Ako je na tom hotel s parkovaním?

Hotel President****

Dear Anna Kolesárová,
The hotel does not have its own parking lot, so we can offer the following options:

1. Parking in the surrounding streets, 525, – HUF / hour / car (8:00 to 20:00 pm)
  2. The garage at Szabadság tér can be provided (5 minutes walk from hotel) at a cost of 500, – HUF / car / hour or 6.000, – HUF / daily ticket
http://www.libertysquareparking.com/
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,
Vivien Varga
Reservation

Otázky k tejto ponuke sú už uzavreté. Ak nám chcete poskytnúť spätnú väzbu, prosím kontaktujte nás.